For 80 years, Radiology Associates has proudly served the patient community of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Our team of dedicated physicians, administration and support staff are dedicated to providing our the highest level of quality and service to our patients and imaging partner.
Radiology Associates was named one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Fort Worth” in 2016. In addition to an excellent work culture, we offer a full benefits package and competitive salary.
- Health Insurance (HDHP), life and Long term disability – paid for by employer
- HSA with Generous Company contribution
- PTO Time + 7 Holidays
- 401K/Roth plan (with company match)
- Cafeteria Plan – Pre-tax dollars plan
- Voluntary Dental, Life and Vision
The positions listed below represent current vacancies within our organization. If you feel you are a match for one of these positions and are interested in joining our team, please fax your resume to 817.321.0321, or e-mail it to us at email@example.com.
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Schedule: Various schedules available.
- Answer phones to provide support to client facilities and physicians.
- Act as a liaison between physicians, hospitals, clinics and IT support.
- Provide excellent customer service, document/address issues in a timely/professional manner.
- Assist with the proper initiation of IR physician and case dispatching.
- Monitor paperwork and phone calls for outside reads, as needed.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge/understanding of all systems and applications commonly utilized by Radiology Associates.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and function as a TEAM Player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Electronic medical records (EMR) experience a plus
- Basic computer skills/keyboarding
- Medical terminology/experience preferred
- Excellent phone skills
If you are interested in joining the physician team at Radiology Associates, please e-mail your CV to our physician recruiting department at firstname.lastname@example.org