For over 80 years, Radiology Associates of North Texas has proudly served the patient community of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Our team of dedicated physicians, advanced practice providers, and administrative support staff are committed to providing the highest level of quality and service to our patients and imaging partners.
Radiology Associates was recently named one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Fort Worth.” In addition to an excellent work culture, we offer a full benefits package and competitive salary.
- Health Insurance (HDHP), life and Long term disability – paid for by employer
- HSA with Generous Company contribution
- PTO Time + 7 Holidays
- 401K/Roth plan (with company match and Profit Sharing)
- Cafeteria Plan – Pre-tax dollars plan
- Voluntary Dental, Life and Vision
- Tuition Reimbursement
The positions listed below represent current vacancies within our organization. If you feel you are a match for one of these positions and are interested in joining our team, please fax your resume to 817.321.0321, or e-mail it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Marketing Communications Manager
Radiology Associates of North Texas is seeking qualified candidates for a newly created Marketing Communications Manager (MCM) position. The ideal candidate will have some exparience in digital marketing, public relations, and graphic design.
The MCM will report to the Senior Director of Marketing and Business Development.
- Coordinate video story telling productions
- Coordinate physician photo shoots
- Oversee Online Reputation Management
- Manage internal communication, promotion, and adoption of company’s Core Values
- Oversee creation and distribution of Radiology Insights Magazine (one edition per year)
- Assist Marketing Director in graphic design for marketing collateral
- Oversee creation of marketing content for web & social media sites
- Establish and maintain social media publishing schedule
- Oversee content management of internal and external web sites
- Establish relationships with local media and coordinate requests for interviews
- Write and distribute press releases
- Assist Marketing Director in coordinating physician social events
- Assist Marketing Director in managing quarterly company meetings
- Develop and distribute internal communications (memos, newsletters, event notifications)
- Assumes other duties as assigned by department leadership
- 2-4 years of healthcare marketing experience (radiology experience preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communication, or other related field.
- Ability to be self-directing and self-motivating.
- Some graphic design experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
If you are interested in joining the physician team at Radiology Associates, please e-mail your CV to our physician recruiting department at email@example.com