For over 80 years, Radiology Associates of North Texas has proudly served the patient community of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Our team of dedicated physicians, administration and support staff are committed to providing our the highest level of quality and service to our patients and imaging partners.
Radiology Associates was recently named one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Fort Worth.” In addition to an excellent work culture, we offer a full benefits package and competitive salary.
- Health Insurance (HDHP), life and Long term disability – paid for by employer
- HSA with Generous Company contribution
- PTO Time + 7 Holidays
- 401K/Roth plan (with company match and Profit Sharing)
- Cafeteria Plan – Pre-tax dollars plan
- Voluntary Dental, Life and Vision
- Tuition Reimbursement
The positions listed below represent current vacancies within our organization. If you feel you are a match for one of these positions and are interested in joining our team, please fax your resume to 817.321.0321, or e-mail it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Account Executive – Interventional Radiology
Location: Fort Worth, TX – Medical District
Schedule: Full Time (M-F 8a-5p)
- Make a minimum of 10 in-person referring physician office calls each day.
- Coordinate field-marketing opportunities for the IR physicians (e.g. lunch & learn).
- Increase number of patients from referral sources.
- Build and manage database of referring physicians.
- Educational event planning for referral sources and consumers.
- Provide procedure education for patients and referral sources.
- Ensure that referral sources are stocked with relevant IR marketing materials.
- Build and maintain database of current contact information for referral sources.
- Identify and maintain relationships with key IR department staff and vendors deemed critical to the success of our IR services.
- Develop, execute and manage IR marketing plans and budgets, to ensure growth and expansion of services.
- Oversee evaluation and success of marketing campaigns and efforts, and adjust campaigns as deemed necessary for optimal success.
- Proactively communicate with IR clinic staff and keep them informed on relevant market information.
- Assist in creating marketing materials to support IR services throughout the practice.
- Assist in building market awareness of the IR section’s unique brand identity
- Assist in gathering information and developing market intelligence reports
- Work with IR physicians and Marketing Director to create content for social media sites
- Identify opportunities for direct patient marketing
- Assist in other practice marketing initiatives as directed by the Marketing Director
- Minimum 3-5 years of healthcare sales experience (radiology experience preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration (marketing preferred).
- Valid drivers’ license and proof of insurance required.
- Ability to travel locally to meet with professional referral sources.
- Ability to demonstrate value for the organization.
- Ability to be self-directing and self-motivating.
- Outgoing and friendly personality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
If you are interested in joining the physician team at Radiology Associates, please e-mail your CV to our physician recruiting department at email@example.com