For 80 years, Radiology Associates has proudly served the patient community of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Our team of dedicated physicians, administration and support staff are dedicated to providing our the highest level of quality and service to our patients and imaging partner.
Radiology Associates was named one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Fort Worth” in 2016. In addition to an excellent work culture, we offer a full benefits package and competitive salary.
- Health Insurance (HDHP), life and Long term disability – paid for by employer
- HSA with Company contribution
- PTO Time + 7 Holidays
- 401K/Roth plan
- Cafeteria Plan – Pre-tax dollars plan
- Voluntary Dental, Life and Vision
The positions listed below represent current vacancies within our organization. If you feel you are a match for one of these positions and are interested in joining our team, please fax your resume to 817.321.0321, or e-mail it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
Schedule: Full Time | Monday- Friday | 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Interact and work closely with groups radiologists, referring offices, patient’s and insurance companies.
- Verify insurance coverage, as well as obtain a pre-authorization numbers for the procedures as necessary.
- Handle all necessary paperwork for procedures.
- Ensure that areas/resources of hospital are available at time of service, without conflicts.
- Obtain prior imaging studies and pertinent patient information prior to scheduling the procedure. o Arrange admission to the hospital and enter information into the hospital information system.
- Comply with hospital regulations regarding patients and scheduling.
- Communicate with physicians and nurses to keep updated of necessary changes.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- 1-3 years related medical office or clinical assistant experience in a high volume environment, or equivalent combination of education and medical office experience.
- Medical terminology, CPT and ICD-10 knowledge preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and function as a team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in joining the physician team at Radiology Associates, please e-mail your CV to our physician recruiting department at email@example.com