For 80 years, Radiology Associates has proudly served the patient community of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Our team of dedicated physicians, administration and support staff are dedicated to providing our the highest level of quality and service to our patients and imaging partner.
Radiology Associates was named one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Fort Worth” in 2016. In addition to an excellent work culture, we offer a full benefits package and competitive salary.
- Health Insurance (HDHP), life and Long term disability – paid for by employer
- HSA with Company contribution
- PTO Time + 7 Holidays
- 401K/Roth plan
- Cafeteria Plan – Pre-tax dollars plan
- Voluntary Dental, Life and Vision
The positions listed below represent current vacancies within our organization. If you feel you are a match for one of these positions and are interested in joining our team, please fax your resume to 817.321.0321, or e-mail it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Fort Worth Medical District
Schedule: Full Time (Sat & Sun: 7:00 pm-7:30 am | Mon & Tues: 11:45 pm-8:15 am)
- Demonstrate a working knowledge/understanding of all systems and applications commonly utilized by Radiology Associates.
- Work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
- Act as a liaison between physicians, hospitals, clinics and IT support.
- Monitor paperwork and phone calls for outside reads, as needed.
- Answer phones to provide support to client facilities and physicians.
- Assist with the proper initiation of IR physician and case dispatching.
- Provide excellent customer service, document/address issues in a timely/professional manner.
- Troubleshooting for technical issues
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and function as a TEAM Player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Electronic medical records (EMR) experience a plus
- Basic computer skills/keyboarding
- Medical terminology/experience preferred
- Excellent phone skills
Responsibilities will include scheduling radiology procedures for busy practice in a hospital setting.
We offer full benefits package and competitive salary.
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Interact and work closely with groups radiologists, referring offices, patient’s and insurance companies.
- Verify insurance coverage, as well as obtain a pre-authorization numbers for the procedures as necessary.
- Handle all necessary paperwork for procedures.
- Ensure that areas/resources of hospital are available at time of service, without conflicts.
- Obtain prior imaging studies and pertinent patient information prior to scheduling the procedure.
- Arrange admission to the hospital and enter information into the hospital information system.
- Comply with hospital regulations regarding patients and scheduling.
- Communicate with physicians and nurses to keep updated of necessary changes.
- High school graduate of GED equivalent.
- 1-3 years related medical office or clinical assistant experience in a high volume environment, or equivalent combination of education and medical office experience.
- Medical terminology, CPT and ICD-10 knowledge preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and function as a team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Breast Imaging – Dallas
Title: Private Practice Breast Imaging Opportunity in Dallas, Texas
Description: Radiology Associates of North Texas is currently seeking radiologists to join our well established Breast Imaging team in Dallas, Texas. Applicants must be ABR or AOBR board certified or board eligible and fellowship trained in Breast Imaging/Mammography. Qualified candidates will be proficient in all aspects of Breast Imaging and general diagnostic radiology.
This position requires skills in digital mammography, Tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound, breast MRI, and the full spectrum of breast procedures. The ideal candidate will also be interested in and qualified in body CT, X-ray, Ultrasound, MRI and performing fluoroscopy studies.
The position is for a full time Breast Imager dedicating approximately 50-75% of her/his time to Breast Imaging, the balance in diagnostic radiology. Locations for the position include hospital based inpatient and out-patient imaging centers and stand-alone imaging centers.
This is a Shareholder track position with minimal call, evenings and weekends required.
Radiology Associates is committed to providing the highest quality, value- oriented diagnostic imaging and interventional services to patients in Texas. By creating a culture that embraces quality, subspecialty expertise, innovation and the development of collaborative relationships with healthcare providers, Radiology Associates is able to remain focused on excellence in diagnostic imaging and interventional services.
Radiology Associates offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, internal moonlighting opportunities and malpractice coverage. We also offer 24/7 IT and administrative support from our staff of Teleradiology Assistants.
To learn more about Radiology Associates and this position please contact Todd Howard at email@example.com.
Body Imaging Radiologist – Dallas
Title: Excellent Body Imaging Opportunity in Dallas, Texas
Description: Radiology Associates of North Texas is currently seeking radiologists to join our growing Body Imaging team. Applicants must be ABR or AOBR board certified or board eligible and fellowship trained in Body imaging. Qualified candidates will be proficient in all aspects of Body Imaging and general diagnostic radiology as the role will require both.
Responsibilities include interpretation of body CT/MR/US, nuclear medicine, emergency room work as well as general diagnostic studies and fluoroscopic procedures. Proficiency in hepatobiliary imaging (MR/CT/US), colerectal and prostate imaging as well as interpretation of general oncologic/ body CT/MR/US is a must.
The position is for a full time provider working in both hospital and out-patient imaging working rotating day/evening shifts. Hospital coverage includes supporting a unique, high volume liver transplant service, oncology, urology, colorectal, and general surgery. One facility is also a high volume level one trauma center.
Fellowship training with work experience is preferred.
RANT offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, internal moonlighting opportunities, malpractice coverage and relocation assistance. We also offer 24/7 IT support from our staff of Teleradiology Assistants.
To learn more about RANT and these positions please contact Todd Howard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in joining the physician team at Radiology Associates, please e-mail your CV to our physician recruiting department at email@example.com