For 80 years, Radiology Associates has proudly served the patient community of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Our team of dedicated physicians, administration and support staff are dedicated to providing our the highest level of quality and service to our patients and imaging partner.
Radiology Associates was named one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Fort Worth” in 2016. In addition to an excellent work culture, we offer a full benefits package and competitive salary.
- Health Insurance (HDHP), life and Long term disability – paid for by employer
- HSA with Generous Company contribution
- PTO Time + 7 Holidays
- 401K/Roth plan (with company match)
- Cafeteria Plan – Pre-tax dollars plan
- Voluntary Dental, Life and Vision
The positions listed below represent current vacancies within our organization. If you feel you are a match for one of these positions and are interested in joining our team, please fax your resume to 817.321.0321, or e-mail it to us at email@example.com.
Location: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas (Dallas, TX)
- Schedule patients for Radiology procedures
- Contact patients, Doctor’s office, insurance company, Third Party Administrator demographics, in order to have complete, accurate, compliant patient records.
- Verify insurance coverage, as well as obtain a pre-authorization numbers for the procedure, when applicable.
- Scheduling in EMR system, coding, paperwork/chart.
- Ensure that areas/resources of hospital are available at time of service, without conflicts.
- Obtain prior imaging studies and pertinent patient information prior to scheduling the procedure.
- Coordinate with referring Physician’s office or patient to ensure they are instructed to stop appropriate medications and ensure clearance is obtained.
- Ensure patient has received specific prep instructions, along with time of procedure, what to expect the day of the procedure, and where to check in.
- Arrange admission to the hospital and enter information into the hospital information system.
- Comply with hospital regulations regarding patients and scheduling.
- Communicate with physicians and nurses to keep updated of necessary changes.
- LVN or RN
- 1-3 years related medical office or clinical assistant experience in a high volume environment, or equivalent combination of education and medical office experience.
- CPT and ICD-10 knowledge preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and function as a team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Marketing Representative – Interventional Radiology
Location: Fort Worth, TX (Primarily within the Medical District)
Schedule: Part Time (20 Hours per week – Flexible)
- Visit 25-40 referring offices weekly.
- Coordinating field-marketing opportunities for the IR physicians.
- Identifying new opportunities for business growth.
- Increasing number exams from existing referral sources.
- Increasing number of referral sources.
- Educational event planning for referral sources and consumers.
- Ensuring that referral sources are stocked with marketing materials.
- Maintaining database of current contact information for referral sources.
- Assist Marketing Director with developmentof IR marketing plans and budgets, to ensure growth and expansion of services.
- Identify and maintain relationships with key hospital leadership, local, regional and national organizations and vendors deemed critical to the success of our IR services.
- Oversee evaluation and success of marketing campaigns and efforts, as well as assessing and adjusting campaigns as deemed necessary for optimal success.
- Proactively communicates with IR clinic staff and keeps them informed on relevant market information.
- Assumes other duties as assigned by department leadership.
- Minimum of 2 years of healthcare sales experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration required (marketing preferred).
- Valid drivers’ license and proof of insurance required.
- Ability to travel locally to meet with professional referral sources.
- Ability to be self-directing and self-motivating.
- Effective communication skills (written/verbal).
- Computer proficient with Microsoft office.
- Excellent time management skills.
If you are interested in joining the physician team at Radiology Associates, please e-mail your CV to our physician recruiting department at firstname.lastname@example.org