For over 80 years, Radiology Associates of North Texas has proudly served the patient community of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Our team of dedicated physicians, advanced practice providers, and administrative support staff are committed to providing the highest level of quality and service to our patients and imaging partners.
Radiology Associates was recently named one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Fort Worth.” In addition to an excellent work culture, we offer a full benefits package and competitive salary.
- Health Insurance (HDHP), life and Long term disability – paid for by employer
- HSA with Generous Company contribution
- PTO Time + 7 Holidays
- 401K/Roth plan (with company match and Profit Sharing)
- Cafeteria Plan – Pre-tax dollars plan
- Voluntary Dental, Life, and Vision
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Short Term Disability
Radiology Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All job offers of employment are contingent upon pre-employment background screening.
The positions listed below represent current vacancies within our organization. If you feel you are a match for one of these positions please click on “apply here” to begin the process.
Data Analytics Developer
Job Description: This Data Analytics Developer position is responsible for developing, maintaining, and supporting the business analytics solutions for the company. The position requires expertise in relational and multidimensional database schemas. Primary responsibilities include designing and building OLAP (online analytical processing) cubes, applying data mining algorithms, writing queries, and designing reports. This includes the aggregation of data from multiple sources in an efficient data warehouse to support the company’s business intelligence needs.
Schedule: Monday-Friday | 8:00am–5:00pm
- Overseeing the development and operations of an enterprise data warehouse, combining data from disparate data sources, systems, and vendors.
- Coordinating with company’s management and project team members to identify key performance indicators and to design and implement reporting solutions to provide real-time access to these measures.
- Improving and streamlining processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, visibility, and value.
- Overseeing the ongoing development and operations of a business intelligence architecture that enables fact-based decision-making and ad hoc analysis.
- Documenting business requirements and technical designs.
- Developing test scripts and documented use cases. Coordinating with users to test, validate, troubleshoot, and enhance analytics applications and reports.
- Managing database, application, and report change requests within ITIL best practices for change management.
- Managing projects and tasks using Lean and Agile development principles.
- Regular and timely attendance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in the development of data warehouse and analytics solutions.
- 3+ years of healthcare industry-related experience preferred.
- Proven experience with Microsoft SQL Server development and administration, with extensive experience in complex database and query design.
- Extensive experience in ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) using Microsoft Integration Services / SSIS.
- Tableau experience preferred.
- Experience with developing analytics solutions using non-relational data preferred.
- Working knowledge and experience in OLTP relational data, dimensional data modeling techniques, and OLAP cubes, metadata, and reports.
- Ability to work within a team-based environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
Location: Fort Worth, TX (Medical District)
Job Description: The Imaging Systems Administrator is responsible for maintaining and administering the company’s imaging systems, including PACS, Voice Recognition, Worklist System, RIS, and any other system that is required to facilitate radiology workflow. This position is also responsible for workflow communication, training, and optimization and will require frequent and direct interaction with radiologists to ensure that they are equipped to work as efficiently as possible.
- Manage the full lifecycle of imaging data and file, storage, compression, archiving, records retention and data migration.
- Coordinate with outside IT/Radiology departments to facilitate workflow and system integration.
- Provide product management for multiple imaging systems, including feature roadmaps, training and workflow optimization.
- Provide direct physician support (both remote and on-site) related to the overall imaging workflow ensuring that the productivity of the physician is not impacted. This includes end-user support, training and back-end technical expertise regarding all radiology imaging systems (PACS, Voice Recognition, RIS, and Worklist software).
- Manage all radiology workstations, including installation (often at remote sites), maintenance and software updates.
- Coordinate with software vendors (PACS, Voice Recognition, RIS, Worklist, DICOM, and HL7 interfaces) for resolution and technical issues.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level technical support to Help Desk personnel.
- Provide after hours and weekend on-call support on a rotational basis.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field, or any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- 3+ years of healthcare industry related experience (preference given to Radiology experience
- Proven experience with end-user support and excellent customer service skills.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven understanding of DICOM and HL7 standards.
- Proven planning and organizational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and function as a team player.
Location: Fort Worth, TX (Medical District)
Job Description: Perform duties to support the Teleradiology Center customers and physicians. This department operates 24/7 – 365 days a year.
Schedule: Various Schedules Available.
- Answer phones to provide support to client facilities and physicians
- Act as a liaison between physicians, hospitals, clinics and IT support
- Provide excellent customer service, document/address issues in a timely/professional manner
- Assist with the proper initiation of IR physician and case dispatching
- Monitor email and messaging systems and respond appropriately when needed
- Monitor paperwork and phone calls for outside reads, as needed
- Demonstrate a working knowledge/understanding of all systems and applications commonly utilized by Radiology Associates
- High school graduate or GED equivalent
- Medical terminology/experience preferred
- Call Center experience a plus
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and function as a TEAM Player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Electronic medical records (EMR) experience a plus
- Basic computer skills/keyboarding
- Excellent phone etiquette
- $16.00 per hour
- $2.25 shift differential for eligible hours
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX – 817.321.0321