For over 80 years, Radiology Associates of North Texas has proudly served the patient community of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Our team of dedicated physicians, advanced practice providers, and administrative support staff are committed to providing the highest level of quality and service to our patients and imaging partners.
Radiology Associates was recently named one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Fort Worth.” In addition to an excellent work culture, we offer a full benefits package and competitive salary.
- Health Insurance (HDHP), life and Long term disability – paid for by employer
- HSA with Generous Company contribution
- PTO Time + 7 Holidays
- 401K/Roth plan (with company match and Profit Sharing)
- Cafeteria Plan – Pre-tax dollars plan
- Voluntary Dental, Life and Vision
- Tuition Reimbursement
Radiology Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All job offers of employment are contingent upon pre-employment background screening.
The positions listed below represent current vacancies within our organization. If you feel you are a match for one of these positions please click on “apply here” to begin the process.
Maintains copies and tracks expiration dates of state licenses, DEA certificates, board certifications, malpractice coverage and any other required credentialing documents for all providers. Making sure renewals are completed timely. Sets up and maintains provider information in credentialing database (Echo).
- Researches and obtains primary source verifications for provider applications.
- Completes and reviews all applications to ensure accuracy prior to submission.
- Coordinates with providers and hospital/clinic partners to complete credentialing process, including any additional documentation, verifications, references, and/or additional applications as necessary.
- Completes provider credentialing and re-credentialing applications; monitors applications in process and follows-up as needed.
- Maintains knowledge of hospital specific requirements for credentialing providers.
- Helps with applications, data entry, reporting, and other special projects, as needed.
- Assist credentialing department as needed on special/large projects.
- High school graduate of GED equivalent.
- 1-2 years credentialing experience or in lieu of experience, a college degree.
- $16.00 per hour
Perform duties to support the Teleradiology Center and physicians. This department is open 24/7 – 365 days a year.
Schedule: 2nd & 3rd shifts available
- Answer phones to provide support to client facilities and physicians.
- Act as a liaison between physicians, hospitals, clinics and IT support.
- Provide excellent customer service, document/address issues in a timely/professional manner.
- Assist with the proper initiation of IR physician and case dispatching.
- Monitor paperwork and phone calls for outside reads, as needed.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge/understanding of all systems and applications commonly utilized by Radiology Associates.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Medical terminology/experience preferred
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and function as a TEAM Player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Electronic medical records (EMR) experience a plus
- Basic computer skills/keyboarding
- Excellent phone skills
- $16.00 per hour
- $2.25 shift differential for eligible hours
If you are interested in joining the physician team at Radiology Associates, please e-mail your CV to our physician recruiting department at firstname.lastname@example.org