For over 85 years, Radiology Associates of North Texas has proudly served the patient community of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Our team of dedicated physicians, advanced practice providers, and administrative support staff are committed to providing the highest level of quality and service to our patients and imaging partners.
Radiology Associates fue nombrada recientemente una de las "Mejores empresas para trabajar en Fort Worth". Además de una excelente cultura laboral, ofrecemos un paquete de beneficios completo y un salario competitivo.
- Seguro de salud (HDHP), vida y discapacidad a largo plazo: pagado por el empleador
- HSA con aporte generoso de la empresa
- Tiempo de PTO + 7 días festivos
- plan 401K/Roth (con el partido de la compañía y el reparto de utilidades)
- Plan Cafetería – Plan de dólares antes de impuestos
- Servicios dentales, de vida y de la vista voluntarios
- Reembolso de matricula
- Discapacidad a corto plazo
Radiology Associates es un empleador que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Todas las ofertas de trabajo de empleo están supeditadas a la investigación de antecedentes previa al empleo.
The positions listed below represent current vacancies within our organization. If you feel you are a match for one of these positions, please click on "aplicar aquí" para comenzar el proceso.
Imaging Systems Administrator – Fort Worth
Summary: los Administrador de sistemas de imágenes es responsable de mantener y administrar los sistemas de imágenes de la empresa, incluidos PACS, reconocimiento de voz, sistema de lista de trabajo, RIS y cualquier otro sistema que se requiera para facilitar el flujo de trabajo de radiología. Este puesto también es responsable de la comunicación, la capacitación y la optimización del flujo de trabajo y requerirá una interacción frecuente y directa con los radiólogos para garantizar que estén equipados para trabajar de la manera más eficiente posible. Esta posición reporta directamente al Gerente de Sistemas de Imágenes.
- Administre el ciclo de vida completo de los datos y archivos de imágenes, incluido el almacenamiento, la compresión, el archivado, la retención de registros y la migración de datos.
- Coordine con los departamentos externos de TI/Radiología para facilitar el flujo de trabajo y la integración del sistema.
- Proporcione gestión de productos para múltiples sistemas de imágenes, incluidas hojas de ruta de características, capacitación y optimización del flujo de trabajo.
- Provide direct physician support (both remote and on-site) related to the overall imaging workflow ensuring that the productivity of the physician is not impacted. This includes end-user support, training and back-end technical expertise regarding all radiology imaging systems (PACS, Voice Recognition, RIS, and Worklist software).
- Administre todas las estaciones de trabajo de radiología, incluida la instalación (a menudo en sitios remotos), el mantenimiento y las actualizaciones de software.
- Coordinate with software vendors (PACS, Voice Recognition, RIS, Worklist, DICOM, and HL7 interfaces) for resolution of technical issues.
- Provide 2nd and/or 3rd level technical support to Help Desk personnel.
- Provide after hours and weekend on-call support on a rotational basis.
Educación: Licenciatura en Ciencias de la Computación o un campo relacionado, o cualquier combinación equivalente de educación y experiencia que proporcione los conocimientos, habilidades y capacidades necesarios para desempeñar las funciones esenciales del puesto.
- 3+ years of healthcare industry related experience (preference given to Radiology experience).
- Experiencia comprobada con soporte al usuario final y excelentes habilidades de servicio al cliente.
- Comprensión comprobada de los estándares DICOM y HL7.
- Probadas habilidades de planificación y organización.
- Habilidades excepcionales de comunicación interpersonal, verbal y escrita.
- Capacidad para trabajar en un entorno basado en equipos.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Fort Worth, TX 76104
Interventional Radiology Marketing Representative (Fort Worth)
Summary: Radiology Associates of North Texas is looking for a part-time marketing professional to assist in the growth of our Interventional Radiology (IR) service line. This position would have responsibility for working with hospital-based Interventional Radiologists within Tarrant County. The IR Marketing Representative will also work with other members of the Marketing team to create strategic marketing campaigns designed to increase referrals and enhance brand awareness in the market.
- Visit a minimum of 20 referring offices weekly.
- Provide weekly field marketing report to key practice stakeholders.
- Coordinating field-marketing opportunities for the hospital-based IR physicians.
- Identify new opportunities for business growth.
- Work to increase referrals from existing referral sources.
- Work to increase overall number of referral sources.
- Plan and execute educational events for referral sources and consumers.
- Ensure referral sources are stocked with RANT/VIS marketing Resources.
- Build and maintain database of current contact information for referral sources.
- Assist Chief Marketing Officer with development of IR marketing plans and budgets, to ensure growth and expansion of services.
- Identify and maintain relationships with key hospital leadership, local, regional and national organizations and vendors deemed critical to the success of our IR services.
- Collaborate with RANT Marketing team to develop IR specific marketing collateral.
- Oversee evaluation and success of marketing campaigns and efforts, as well as assessing and adjusting campaigns as deemed necessary for optimal success.
- Proactively communicate with Chief Marketing Officer, IR physicians, IR staff to keep all stakeholders informed on relevant market information.
- Travel locally (within the DFW Metroplex) to meet with referral sources.
- Collaborate with RANT Marketing Communications Manager on RANT social media and PR.
- Collaborate with Director of Operations to assist in Relationship Management initiatives at Tarrant County Hospitals.
- Assumes other duties as assigned by department leadership.
- Regular and timely attendance required.
Educación: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing (or related field), or equivalent industry experience.
Experience: Minimum of two years of healthcare sales experience. Valid driver’s license, and proof of liability insurance is required.
Habilidades/Conocimiento: Effective written and verbal communication skills. Excellent time management skills. Ability to be self-directing and self-motivating. Proficient in Microsoft Office. Proven healthcare sales experience. Salesforce CRM experience preferred.
IR Scheduler (Dallas)
Summary: Responsible for scheduling IR procedures, and support the physicians, nurses, and patients of the IR department.
- Schedule patients for IR procedures
- Contact patients, Doctor’s office, insurance company, Third Party Administrator demographics, in order to have complete, accurate, compliant patient records.
- Ensure a written order is received with specific information.
- Verify insurance coverage, as well as obtain a pre-cert number for the procedure.
- Obtain updated patient health history, demographics, known allergies, medications, and conditions.
- Confirm the appointment one day prior to procedure to keep the schedule running smoothly.
- Act as liaison between referring doctor’s office and patient by handling all questions or concerns prior to the procedure to maximize the physicians’ time to be maximized for procedures.
- Handle all necessary paperwork for same day add-ons.
- Ensure that areas/resources of hospital are available at time of service, without conflicts.
- Coordinate with referring physician’s office or patient to ensure they are instructed to stop appropriate medications and ensure clearance is obtained.
- Ensure patient has received specific prep instructions, along with time of procedure, what to expect the day of the procedure, and where to check in.
- Obtain for prior imaging, from outside facilities, to be available prior to scheduling the procedure.
- Arrange admission to the hospital and enter information into the hospital information system as needed.
- Reschedule or follow-up with patients as directed.
- Obtain procedural reports and update the patient’s medical record.
- Request films and charts from Medical Records as directed.
- Send lab reports to referring physician.
- Comply with hospital regulations regarding patients and scheduling.
- Communicate with physicians and nurses to keep updated of necessary changes.
- Interpret plan provider requirements for pre-certification procedures.
- Regular and timely attendance required.
- Serve as resource person to the Business Office for help with coding questions
- Assist with maintaining the charge coding sheet.
- Monitor storage of medical records related to this area of the practice
- Provide high level of customer service to patients, physicians/PA’s/NP’s/nurses, referring physicians’ offices, hospital staff, RANT co-workers and all external service providers.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions
- Ability to resolve scheduling conflicts, and patient’s concerns
- Support group, department and company goals
- Make recommendations and implements processes to improve work flow.
- Attend and actively participate in meetings as needed.
- Ensure efficiency and accuracy of data.
- Maintain excellent communication between physicians and nurses.
- Departamento de apoyo y objetivos de la empresa.
- Make recommendation and/or suggestions to improve procedures.
- Assist department as needed on special projects.
- Ensure equipment is in good working order.
Educación: High school graduate or GED; CPT and ICD-10 certification preferred.
Experiencia: One to three years related medical office or clinical assistant experience in a high volume
environment, or equivalent combination of education and medical office experience.
Habilidades/Conocimiento: Mathematical skills, good verbal and written communication skills. Must be detail oriented, and able to work in a fast paced environment. Able to manage multiple priorities and personalities. Function as a team player.
IT Help Desk
Position Summary:Provide IT Tier 1 and Tier 2 Help Desk support for Radiology Associates of North Texas’ administrative and physician users to ensure the effective performance of computer information systems and workstations.
Tier 1 support includes providing front-line contact for support requests, tracking and monitoring tickets to closure, solving basic or routine issues, and answering general questions about computer system functionality.
Tier 2 support includes solving more advanced issues not requiring coding or engineering-level expertise, remote and on-site desktop support, and researching technical issues through healthcare partner help desks, vendor support, vendor websites, peer-to-peer interaction, and knowledge base searches.
Key Roles / Responsibilities:
- Provide end user support via the IT Service Management System by processing trouble ticket activity and work orders as required. Log all calls and resolutions and respond to all help desk calls in a timely manner.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Provide direct support service, repairs and maintenance of computer hardware and peripheral equipment. Install new software releases, system upgrades, evaluate and install patches and resolve software related problems.
- Manage and deploy computer baseline image for end users.
- Maintain up-to-date virus protection on desktop and laptop computers.
- Troubleshoot basic network connectivity issue, monitor network services and infrastructure, and respond to network emergencies.
- Manage Microsoft Active Directory User and Computer accounts and password administration. Create and maintain network users, directories, and security by conforming to established guidelines.
- Maintain end-user training documentation and Service Management knowledge base articles.
- Provide downtime communications when needed.
- Asistencia regular y oportuna.
- Contribute to IT project initiatives as a dedicated team member.
- Fulfill additional responsibilities as required to keep our IT operations running smoothly.
Required Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Flexibility to provide 24/7 365 coverage.
- Education: Associate’s Degree; Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field; and/or equivalent IT work experience. CompTIA A+ certification is a plus.
- Experience: ITIL foundation or other IT vendor certifications preferred but not required.
- Ability to work effectively based on management direction as well as to work as a strong team contributor.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, internal technology teams and end-users; proven experience installing software, security patches, and updates.
- Ability to configure and deploy PC’s and peripheral devices; strong organizational skills; ability to learn quickly and efficiently as a team player with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask based on priority; customer focused and detail oriented.
- Solid experience with computer hardware, mobile devices, and current Windows Operating Systems.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with Active Directory/Administrative Tools.
- Experience with Remote support tools and Ring Central or cloud Voip phone que systems.
- Commitment to a minimum 40-hour work week, unless otherwise instructed
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds at times.
- Physically able to install equipment, including under desks.
- Move Computer throughout the buildings and as directed.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to complete tasks even with frequent interruptions.
- Must be able to use discretion and independent judgment as needed.
- Must be able to speak clearly on the phone and to peers and staff.
IT Project Manager
Summary: We are seeking a skilled and experienced IT Project Manager to join our dynamic IT team. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in planning, executing, and finalizing projects within the information technology space. The IT Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating project teams, creating and updating project plans, ensuring timely delivery, and communicating with stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes.
Project Planning and Execution:
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans, including tasks, timelines, and resource requirements.
- Lead the execution of IT projects from initiation to completion, ensuring alignment with organizational goals.
- Coordinate with technical teams to implement solutions and deliver projects on schedule.
- Provide leadership and direction to cross-functional IT project teams.
- Delegate tasks effectively and ensure team members are aligned with project objectives.
- Foster a collaborative and innovative team environment.
- Facilitate clear and concise communication between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Regularly update project sponsors and stakeholders on project progress and milestones.
- Address and resolve issues and concerns within the project team.
- Develop and manage project plans, ensuring efficient use of resources.
- Identify and allocate resources necessary for project success.
- Implement quality control processes to ensure the delivery of high-quality IT solutions.
- Conduct thorough testing and validation procedures to meet project requirements.
- Establish and maintain IT project management best practices.
- Identify and assess potential risks and develop strategies to mitigate them.
- Proactively manage risks throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensure compliance with security and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate with external vendors and contractors to ensure seamless project execution.
- Evaluate vendor performance and adherence to contractual agreements.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, including technical specifications and user manuals.
- Compile lessons learned and contribute to the continuous improvement of IT project management processes.
Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or a related field.
- Proven experience (3+ years) in IT project management, with a successful track record of delivering complex projects.
- Previous experience in healthcare and/or radiology informatics preferred.
- Strong understanding of IT systems, software development, and infrastructure projects.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in project management tools and methodologies.
- PMP or relevant certification is a plus.
Summary: Under the direction of the Controller the Accountant performs a variety of duty associated with Fixed Assets, Inventory, journal entries, month end close and reconciliations. The accountant maintains the accuracy of the general ledger, assists with budget creation and audits.
Daily & Month/Year-End Tasks
- Assist with timely and accurate preparation of monthly financial statements and other related reporting requirements.
- Prepare journal entries, analysis, general ledger account reconciliations and assist with monthly close process.
- Prepare and/or audit bank reconciliations; review the integrity of the reconciliations such as open items and account balances.
- Assist with year-end financial audit.
- Provide monthly AP variance analysis to the Controller.
- Assist the Financial Controller with preparation of annual budgets.
Manage Inventory and Fixed Assets
- Maintaining and updating the inventory and fixed asset records and system
- Ensuring compliance with accounting standards, policies, and procedures for inventory and fixed assets
- Preparing and posting journal entries, reconciliations, and adjustments related to inventory and fixed assets
- Calculating and recording depreciation, amortization, impairment, and disposal of fixed assets
- Analyzing and reporting on inventory and fixed asset transactions, balances, and variances
- Coordinating and conducting physical inventory counts and fixed asset audits
- Providing support and guidance to other accountants and staff on inventory and fixed asset matters
- Assisting with budgeting, forecasting, and planning for inventory and fixed assets
- Preparing and filing tax returns and other regulatory reports related to inventory and fixed assets
- Collaborating with internal and external auditors and providing relevant documentation and information
- Assist in implementing the Inventory Management System
Treasury & Payroll Support
- Perform banking operations including wire, ACH and intercompany transfers.
- Maintain the Month-End database by exporting transactions from the bank and prepare the daily Cash Trends report.
- Make recommendations and/or suggestions to improve processes.
- Back up for payroll
Support group, department, and company goals.
- AP Process improvement- PO Implementation, AP Automation.
- Make recommendations and/or suggestions to improve processes.
- Provide assistance to department(s) as needed.
- Attend and actively participate in meetings.
- Perform special projects and reporting, as necessary.
Educación: Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- At least 3-5 years of experience in inventory and fixed asset accounting
- Proficiency in accounting software, ERP systems, and Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of GAAP, and other accounting standards and regulations for inventory and fixed assets
- Strong analytical, problem-solving.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, organized and detail oriented with an ability to work independently, ability to multitask, prioritize and attention to detail
Envíe currículos a: firstname.lastname@example.org o FAX – 817.321.0321
Si está interesado en unirse al equipo médico de Radiology Associates, visite nuestro bolsa de trabajo de radiólogo o envíe su CV por correo electrónico a nuestro departamento de reclutamiento de médicos al email@example.com