With over 180 Texas based radiologists, our practice is uniquely positioned to provide a level of teleradiology service and subspecialty expertise that is unmatched by most radiology groups.
Through advances in modern technology, our physicians are able to immediately consult with other subspecialists within the practice, to ensure our best possible interpretation. When you partner with Radiology Associates of North Texas, you benefit from the combined training and experience of over 180 dedicated physicians.
Why Choose Radiology Associates of North Texas?
- 180+ Board Certified Radiologists
- 100% Texas Based Physicians
- 2,000+ Years of Combined Practice Experience
- All Primary Areas of Subspecialty Expertise
- 24/7/365 Radiologist Availability
- 24/7/365 Teleradiology Support (A Single Point of Contact)
- 24/7/365 IT Staff Support
- Fast Report Turnaround Time
- Fellowship Trained Radiologists
- Quality Assurance – ACR’s RADPEER Peer Review System
- Quality Assurance – Strategic Radiology’s Patient Safety Organization
- Quality Assurance – Structured Reporting
- Quality Assurance – Data Analytics
- Best Practices And Protocol Assistance
- Fully Customized Radiology IT Systems (RadCONNEX & CANVAS)
- Industry Leading Fuji PACS System
- Award Winning Voice Recognition Software: Nuance’s PowerScribe 360
- Referring Portal For Order And Report Management
Teleradiology Reading Suites
Radiology Associates operates three state-of-the-art teleradiology facilities in North Texas. These multi-workstation facilities are staffed 24/7/365, to provide high quality radiology coverage throughout the state. Using our fully customized universal worklist, the radiologists are able to read exams that are specific to their subspecialty, which means higher quality reports and increased efficiency within our practice—and yours.
Telerad Helpdesk – 817-321-0404
All Radiology Associates clients have open access to our Telerad Helpdesk, which is available 24/7/365. You don’t have to keep track of different phone numbers for radiologists, reports or technical support—the Telerad Helpdesk number is the only one you’ll need. Phones are answered by trained teleradiology assistants, who can resolve issues and connect referring physicians with radiologists quickly and easily.
- Interoperability through RadCONNEX – Our practice believes it is imperative that clinical information, including Orders, Patient History, exam images, and relevant prior reports and images are available within our systems at the time of dictation. This allows dictated reports to be delivered into our health care partners’ systems in a timely manner. Therefore, we developed a turnkey integration model that includes both HL7 and DICOM integration. We refer to this turnkey integration model as RadCONNEX.
- Intelligent workflow through CANVAS – We also needed a system that could take the information we obtain through RadCONNEX to deliver the right exam to the right radiologist (based on credentials, subspecialty, and ordering physician preference) at the right time (based on urgency/criticality of the exam, service level goals, etc.). To meet this need, we created a custom workflow application that we refer to as CANVAS.
- Custom Turnaround Time Reporting
- Custom Operational Analysis
- Critical Results Reporting
- Physician Ordering Pattern Analysis
- Quality Metrics
Work With Us
If you are interested in partnering with Radiology Associates of North Texas for teleradiology services, please help us learn more about your needs by filling out this brief form. We look forward to speaking with you.
Call the Telerad Helpdesk