Radiology Associates is proud to celebrate 80 years of radiology excellence in North Texas. Throughout our history, our physicians have maintained a commitment to providing excellence in all aspects of our practice. In addition to consistently leading innovation within the radiology industry, our team is dedicated to providing the highest quality service for each individual patient. Our reputation of excellence stretches back to 1937, when Dr. Tom Bond started the Bond Radiological Group. Dr. Bond’s practice has grown into what is now known as Radiology Associates of North Texas—the largest and fastest growing privately owned radiology practice in the nation.
Through exceptional quality and service, we’ve earned the trust and confidence of the Texas medical community. Our radiologists are specifically recruited for their superior skills and expertise. The practice currently has multiple fellowship trained radiologists representing the full range of subspecialties including: body imaging, breast imaging, cardiac imaging, emergency radiology, neuroradiology, molecular imaging, musculoskeletal imaging, vascular and interventional radiology, neurointerventional radiology, pediatric radiology and pediatric interventional radiology.
Our goal is to always provide the highest quality care to our patients, referring physicians and imaging partners.
- 1937 – Tom Bond, M.D. incorporates the Bond Radiological Group
- 1968 – The Bond Radiological Group becomes Radiology Associates of Fort Worth, P.A.
- 1982 – Radiology Associates of Fort Worth opens their first outpatient imaging center
- 1988 – With 30 radiologists, the practice name is changed to Radiology Associates of Tarrant County, P.A.
- 1995 – Radiology Associates introduces the first Open MRI in Tarrant County
- 1999 – Radiology Associates introduces the first PET scanner in Tarrant County
- 2002 – Radiology Associates introduces the first PET/CT scanner in Tarrant County
- 2009 – Fort Worth Diagnostic Radiology merges with Radiology Associates of Tarrant County
- 2011 – Radiology Associates of Tarrant County, Southwest Imaging and Interventional Specialists and Grapevine Radiology Associates merge to become Radiology Associates of North Texas P.A.
- 2011-2016 – Radiology Associates of North Texas named largest private radiology practice in the nation (Radiology Business Journal)
- 2016 – Radiological Consultants Association (RCA) and Texas Neuroradiology (TNR) merge with Radiology Associates of North Texas.
- 2017 – Radiology Associates of North Texas celebrates 80 years of service to the greater DFW community.
Posted: January 19, 2017