What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information from you when you visit our website:
- Your name, email address, and phone number
- Your IP address and browser information
- Your browsing activity on our website
- Any information you provide to us when you contact us
How do we use your information?
We use your information to:
- Provide you with the services you request, such as scheduling an appointment or requesting medical records
- Communicate with you about your medical care
- Improve our website and services
- Send you marketing and promotional materials
Who do we share your information with?
We may share your information with the following third parties:
- Our affiliated healthcare providers
- Our billing and payment processors
- Our website hosting provider
- Our email marketing provider
We will only share your information with third parties who agree to keep it confidential and use it only for the purposes we have disclosed.
How do we protect your information?
We take steps to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. These steps include:
- Using secure servers
- Encrypting sensitive information
- Limiting access to your information to authorized personnel
- Implementing security policies and procedures
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- The right to access your information
- The right to correct your information
- The right to delete your information
- The right to object to the processing of your information
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your information
- The right to complain to a data protection authority
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.