With over 170 Texas based radiologists, our practice is uniquely positioned to provide a level of teleradiology service and subspecialty expertise that is unmatched by most radiology groups.
Through advances in modern technology, our physicians are able to immediately consult with other subspecialists within the practice, to ensure our best possible interpretation. When you partner with Radiology Associates of North Texas, you benefit from the combined training and experience of over 170 dedicated physicians.
Why Choose Radiology Associates of North Texas?
- 170+ Board Certified Radiologists
- 100% Texas Based Physicians
- 2,000+ Years of Combined Practice Experience
- 10 Areas of Subspecialty Expertise
- 24/7/365 Radiologist Availability
- 24/7/365 Teleradiology Support (A Single Point of Contact)
- 24/7/365 IT Staff Support
- Fast Report Turnaround Time
- Fellowship Trained Radiologists
- Quality Assurance – ACR’s RADPEER Peer Review System
- Quality Assurance – Strategic Radiology’s Patient Safety Organization
- Best Practices And Protocol Assistance
- Fully Customized Radiology Information System (Clario Zvision)
- Industry Leading Fuji PACS System
- Award Winning Voice Recognition Software: Nuance’s PowerScribe 360
- Referring Portal For Order And Report Management
- Fully Customized IT Systems
Teleradiology Reading Suites
Radiology Associates operates three state-of-the-art teleradiology facilities in North Texas. These multi-workstation facilities are staffed 24/7/365, to provide high quality radiology coverage throughout the state. Using our fully customized universal worklist, the radiologists are able to read exams that are specific to their subspecialty, which means higher quality reports and increased efficiency within our practice—and yours.
Telerad Helpdesk – 817-321-0404
All Radiology Associates clients have open access to our Telerad Helpdesk, which is available 24/7/365. You don’t have to keep track of different phone numbers for radiologists, reports or technical support—the Telerad Helpdesk number is the only one you’ll need. Phones are answered by trained teleradiology assistants, who can resolve issues and connect referring physicians with radiologists quickly and easily.
Radiology Associates utilizes Clario zVision technology, a fully customized radiology worklist solution. This technology enables our radiologists to read from a universal worklist that is ordered and sorted according to subspecialty and reading priority. The end result is a higher level of sub-specialty coverage and faster, more efficient service for our clients. In addition to the practice efficiencies, the Clario system also includes a patient management portal. This completely web-based interface serves as an archive of all patient reports and allows users of Clario to track their patients’ progress through the Radiology Associates system. Our team is committed to providing you with the information you need, when you need it!
Work With Us
If you are interested in partnering with Radiology Associates of North Texas for teleradiology services, please help us learn more about your needs by filling out this brief form. We look forward to speaking with you.
Call the Telerad Helpdesk