For 80 years, Radiology Associates of North Texas has been building relationships and creating strategic partnerships throughout the North Texas medical community. Our reputation of excellence stretches back to 1937, when Dr. Tom Bond started the Bond Radiological Group. Since that time, Dr. Bond’s practice has grown into what is now known as Radiology Associates of North Texas—the largest privately owned radiology practice in the nation.
Our group may be the largest but we don’t let anything slip through the cracks. Our radiologists take their time to focus on providing the highest quality service for each individual patient. Through exceptional quality and service, we’ve earned the trust and confidence of a vast portion of the Texas medical community. Radiology Associates recruits only the best and brightest radiologists.
Our radiologists are specifically recruited for their superior skills and expertise. The practice currently has multiple fellowship trained radiologists representing the full range of subspecialties including: body imaging, breast imaging, cardiac imaging, emergency radiology, neuroradiology, molecular imaging, musculoskeletal imaging, neurointerventional radiology, pediatric radiology and vascular and interventional radiology.
Radiology Associates is also pleased to support the non-medical needs of the local Dallas/Fort Worth community. Through its Benevolence Fund, Radiology Associates has donated over $1 million to local charities, since 1992. Radiology Associates also awards annual scholarships to deserving area radiology technology students.
Our goal is to always provide the highest quality care to our patients, referring physicians and imaging partners.
- 1937 – Tom Bond, M.D. incorporates the Bond Radiological Group
- 1968 – The Bond Radiological Group becomes Radiology Associates of Fort Worth, P.A.
- 1982 – Radiology Associates of Fort Worth opens their first outpatient imaging center
- 1988 – With 30 radiologists, the practice name is changed to Radiology Associates of Tarrant County, P.A.
- 1995 – Radiology Associates introduces the first Open MRI in Tarrant County
- 1999 – Radiology Associates introduces the first PET scanner in Tarrant County
- 2002 – Radiology Associates introduces the first PET/CT scanner in Tarrant County
- 2009 – Fort Worth Diagnostic Radiology merges with Radiology Associates of Tarrant County
- 2011 – Radiology Associates of Tarrant County, Southwest Imaging and Interventional Specialists and Grapevine Radiology Associates merge to become Radiology Associates of North Texas P.A.
- 2011-2016 – Radiology Associates of North Texas named largest private radiology practice in the nation (Radiology Business Journal)
- 2016 – Radiological Consultants Association (RCA) and Texas Neuroradiology (TNR) merge with Radiology Associates of North Texas.
- 2016 – Radiology Associates of North Texas ranked the largest private radiology practice in the nation for the 5th consecutive year.